Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

Interested in transferring to Penn State to complete a Communications major at Greater Allegheny?

A transfer student is someone who has earned a high school diploma or the equivalent and who has attempted at least 18 semester credits at other regionally accredited colleges or universities before enrolling at Penn State.

The complete communications major (corporate communications option) is described in the requirements for the major and the recommended academic plan.


For more information on transferring to Penn State Greater Allegheny

For CCAC students

Bachelor of Arts in Communications transfer guide (pdf)

For WCCC students

Bachelor of Arts in Communications transfer guide (pdf)


Questions about the program requirements, curriculum, or job options?

Dr. Clifford T. Manlove
Campus Program Head

Interested in applying?

Penn State Greater Allegheny Admissions
4000 University Drive
McKeesport, PA 15132