Marketing & Management option
This cohort-based program offering accelerated classes on Saturdays will begin in Fall 2013. Classes are delivered at the Greater Allegheny campus in an accelerated format using video conferencing technology. Your instructors and classmates will come from across Penn State but your academic adviser and academic support are all right here at Greater Allegheny.
- Completion of MATH 022 (College algebra 2) or higher (MATH 040, 041, 110, 140) and at least 27.1 credits completed are required to enter this major.
- Students who are transferring to Penn State from another school must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 (students with 2.00 to 2.49 GPA will be eligible for review). Transfer students should contact Admissions.
- Former Penn State students who wish to re-enroll into this major must be eligible to do so. Contact the Registrar's Office for more information.
- Current Penn State students in BSB who want to consider this option should contact their academic advisers. Current Penn State students considering a change of major can contact Academic Affairs or the business program coordinator for more information.
Questions about the program requirements or curriculum?Ms. Bernie Cerasaro
Instructor in Business
Campus Business Program Coordinator
Interested in applying?Penn State Greater Allegheny Admissions
4000 University Drive
McKeesport, PA 15132
- Business program information