Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

Education Abroad

Penn State offers over 150 academic year and semester-long programs as well as a variety of short-term and summer programs available through various institutions. These programs are available to currently-enrolled Penn State undergraduates from all colleges and campuses.

If you are interested in studying overseas, please remember to plan early. You must begin planning at least a year and a half in advance to meet Penn State deadlines.

Get a passport if you do not already have one.  The link to the official US passport site is http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

For additional information consult campus contact Dr. Mary Preuss mhp1@psu.edu 412-675-9466 and review the Penn State Global Programs Education Abroad Web Site.