New graduates participate in the ritual of switching the tassels on their caps during Commencement
Students can complete a four-year (bachelor's) degree at Penn State Greater Allegheny or can begin one of more than 160 majors Penn State offers.
Degrees that can be completed at Greater Allegheny are:
- B.S. in Business
- Accounting option
- Individualized Business option
- Management/Marketing option
- B.A. in Communications
- Corporate Communications option
- B.A. in English
- B.S. in Information Sciences and Technology (IST)
- Information Technology option
- B.A. in Letters, Arts, and Sciences
- Liberal Studies option
- B.A. in Psychology
- B.S. in Psychology
- Business option
- Science option
Students can begin the first two years of study for nearly all of Penn State’s more than 160 bachelor's degrees while at Penn State Greater Allegheny.
Two lists are available to browse.
- Academic Programs