Eligibility for financial aid
To receive aid, including Federal Direct Stafford and PLUS Loans, a student must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year.
- Must maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Must not be in default on an educational loan and must not owe a repayment on an adjusted federal grant.
- Must be enrolled in an eligible degree program.
- Must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits for undergraduates, 5 credits at the 400 level or above for graduate students).
- If male and age 18-25, must be registered for Selective Service.
- Must be a citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid Social Security number.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
Coordinator, Student Financial Aid
123B Frable Building