Congratulations on your offer of admission to Penn State Greater Allegheny!
- Once you receive your offer of admission, the first step is to accept your offer and pay the acceptance fee. Log onto your MyPennState account or stop in to the Admissions Office.
- If you are interested in on-campus housing, submit a request for a housing contract using the eLiving system at www.eLiving.psu.edu - Act fast, as housing is limited and cannot be guaranteed.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. The online version is preferred and is available at www.fafsa.gov. Penn State's code is 003329. Call the Student Aid office at 412-675-9155 if you have questions.
- If you have taken college-in-high school or dual enrollment courses, request an official college transcript from the credit-granting college upon completion of the class and have it sent to Penn State.
- Placement testing will be available on-line in March once you have accepted your offer of admission.You will receive a postcard with information about the tests and the deadline.
- After completing your placement testing, you will be contacted by Academic Affairs with an invitation to the New Student Orientation (NSO) where you will meet with an academic adviser to choose your first semester's courses and learn more about Penn State Greater Allegheny.
- Fall 2014 classes begin Monday,August 25. Check www.ga.psu.edu for the orientation schedule.
If you have questions about any of these steps, we are accessible by phone, e-mail, and AOL Instant Messenger throughout the day. Personal appointments and campus tours can be arranged at your convenience. The Penn State Greater Allegheny Admissions is located in Frable 123. To contact us, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-675-9010.
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Frable Building 123