Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index
Transfer Students Socializing

Transfer applicants are those who have earned high school diplomas or the equivalent and who have attempted at least 18 semester credits at other regionally accredited colleges or universities before enrolling at Penn State.

Penn State Greater Allegheny welcomes students who began their college careers at other institutions and now want to earn a Penn State degree. Our campus offers nine bachelor's degrees (some with multiple options) that can be completed at the campus, along with the first two years of most of Penn State's 160-plus majors.

Degrees that can be completed at Greater Allegheny are:

Students can begin the first two years of study for nearly all of Penn State’s more than 160 bachelor's degrees while at Penn State Greater Allegheny.

Two lists are available to browse.

Interested in learning more? We invite you to meet with admissions staff and academic advisers to plan for future transfer or have a preliminary evaluation of transfer credits.


For more information on transferring to Penn State Greater Allegheny

We are accessible by phone, e-mail, and AOL Instant Messenger throughout the day. Personal appointments and campus tours can be arranged at your convenience. The Penn State Greater Allegheny Admissions and Student Financial Aid Office is located in 123 Frable Building. To contact us, call 412-675-9010 or e-mail psuga@psu.edu.


Transfer Guides for CCAC Students (pdfs)

B.S. in Business (all options)


Contact Us

8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Frable Building 123