Penn State Greater Allegheny offers credit certificate programs in a variety of disciplines. These programs are designed to enhance the skills of those already employed as well as to provide currently enrolled students with additional competencies to strengthen their resumés.(See also the University Bulletin description of certificates.)
All credit certificate classes can be used to satisfy at least one Penn State graduation requirement. Once a certificate has been successfully completed, the completion is noted on the student's transcript.
Arts, Communication, and Interdisciplinary Studies
Business Administration and Management
- General Business (BUSGBC)
- Advanced General Business (BUSABC)
- Business Administration for Professionals (BA PRO)
- Communications Skills for Business Professionals (B COMM)
- Human Resources Management (H R)
- Sports Administration (SPTADM)
Health and Behavioral Sciences
- Behavioral Health and Counseling Psychology (BH&PSY)
- Behavioral Health Service Coordination (BHSC)
- Health Care Leadership (HC LDR)
- Premedical Sciences (PMEDBC)
For more information, contact the certificate coordinator listed on the specific certificate page linked above, or contact the Academic Affairs office at 412-675-9052 or email@example.com.
Earn noncredit certificates in accountancy, healthcare, and law.
- Continuing education information
- Baccalaureate degree programs at Greater Allegheny