Penn State Greater Allegheny: Link to Home Page Penn State Virtual Tours
goto the previous tourPREV    |    NEXTgoto the next tour

Main Building, Northwest side

thumbnail view 1 of Main Building, Northwest side thumbnail view 2 of Main Building, Southeast side
Main Building (1957) was the first building at what was then called the McKeesport Campus of the Pennsylvania State University.

Main Building


Today, this building includes the continuing education office, EOC (Educational Opportunities Center), PEPP (Penn State Educational Partnership Program), and the Psychology, Communications, Education, English, and other Liberal Arts departments. Many classrooms are in Main Building, including three equipped for multimedia presentations.