Penn State Greater Allegheny: Link to Home Page Penn State Virtual Tours
goto the previous tourPREV    |    NEXTgoto the next tour

Crawford Building

thumbnail view 1 of Crawford Building
Crawford Building houses the Computer Center and Computer Labs, including the Digital Commons, as well as multimedia classrooms and the Theatre Department.

Crawford Building


The building, originally dedicated to science, was completed in 1959. It was later named for E.R. Crawford.