Your planning starts here.
MyPlan.com is an online career planning tool for students and professionals which can help you to make well-informed decisions about education and career goals.
- Take the career assessments to identify your personal interests, skills, and values
- Explore majors and career options
- Use MyPlan.com to help figure out what is right for you; follow up with Career Services to discuss your results and further develop your career action plan
Visit http://psuga.myplan.com and click on "Create Free Account" to complete your registration.
Enter license code TUXH7UKJ to take your career assessments free of charge. Arrange an appointment with Career Services (call 412-675-9117) to discuss your results and develop your career action plan.
DiSC Behavioral Profiling
DiSC® is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork, and communication. DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you'll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior.
DiSC profiles help you:
- Increase your self knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Learn how to adapt your own style to get along better with others
- Foster constructive and creative group interactions
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
Additional Career Exploration Resources
O*NET – OnLine
Examine interests, skills, and values related to various careers. Comprehensive information on attributes and characteristics of workers and occupations.
Sloan Foundation Career Cornerstone Center
Explore career opportunities in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and healthcare.
Health Careers Futures
Explore careers in healthcare.