Stand out from the competition.
- Attend a "Job Fair Prep" Session with Career Services
- Practice your 30-second pitch
- Make a list of the employers you want to connect with at the fair
- Research each company so that you are informed about what they do
- Write down the questions you want to ask each employer
- Review a map of the event and note each employer's booth location
- Make copies of your resume for each employer you plan to visit, plus several extra copies
- Wear a suit and carry your resumes neatly in a portfolio
- Ask a Career Services representative for advice - we are here to help!